Looking for a Dayshift Maintenance Engineer role? Looking for a business who offer training and progression? Apply today!
Dayshift Maintenance Engineer
4 on 4 off - 6am 6pm / 6pm 6am
Overtime paid at a premium, 28 days holiday, pension, training.
My client is leading in their field and hold the UK's biggest market within fresh produce. They are a multimillion-pound business with limitless training and further qualification budget to ensure everyone holds the ability to perform well in their role and that you have the ability to work on new machinery. The role is for a well sort after dayshift and with a great salary of £34,050 PA, along with 28 days holiday and a pension package. The team is a small family like, relaxed environment where you can feel and home and learn the site working alongside them.
As a Dayshift Maintenance Engineer your role will include:
- Working reactively across site, ensuring PPM's are completed and helping with new installations.
- Working on machinery such as: tray sealers, metal detectors, x-ray, mixers, conveyors, check weighers, packers and palletisers.
- Mechanically you can expect to work on conveyor issues to correct lose belt issues.
- Electrically you will need to be able to fault find and change components due to water ingress.
- Take an active role in identifying, developing and implementing process improvement across the site.
- Ensure all engineering plant records are kept up to date on a daily basis.
- Investigate all plant and machinery breakdowns to where necessary to determine root cause.
The successful Dayshift Maintenance Engineer candidate will possess a good understanding of production machinery and be happy to take on board new training and willing to learn any new machinery that is installed on site. Must hold a recognised Engineering qualification, either mechanical or electrical bias.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.