At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that our people are the difference – for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you’re a part of ADT Commercial, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth. For more information, visit #removed#
or follow us on LinkedIn
. Position Summary:
This position is responsible for:
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Selling the company’s solutions including products, labor and services.
- Up-selling/cross-selling to the existing customer base.
- Maintaining and developing positive customer relationships.
- Achieving or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly quotas for the systems installation business.
- Building long-term relationships with the contractors within the assigned area of focus.
- Following construction bidding to ensure all applicable projects are addressed utilizing the company tools (Dodge reports, Dashboards, SFDC, etc.)
- Creating new market share by selling a broad range of products and services to new customers.
- Utilizing approved marketing materials to demonstrate sales presentations and proposals to prospective customers; assuring that the customers understand the value proposition and positive advantages of ADT’s products and services over those of the competition.
- Following up with prospects and bids in a timely manner.
- Independently establishing call plans and customer follow-up strategies and tactics; consistently applying time and territory management techniques.
- Through in-house training, networking, and research, maintain an in-depth knowledge of ADT’s complete line of products/services and customers' needs.
- Conducting post installation follow-up by contacting the customers, ensuring commitments were met and affirming customer satisfaction once the customer has been in service.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Normal office/field environment.
- Must be able to work extended hours to support timelines, construction sites, and customers’ facilities.
- Must be able to work extended hours to support business requirements.
The pay range for this role is $47,028.10 - $87,337.90 annually and is based on experience and qualifications.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan with company matching contribution
- Supplemental voluntary benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral program
- Employee discount program