Company: RISE TECHNICAL RECRUITMENT LTD
Job Type: PERMANENT
Salary: £30,500 - £32,500
Electrician (EV charging training)
£30'500-£32'500 + Training + Company vehicle + Overtime + Pension + Holidays
Excellent opportunity for an electrician to get into the highly sought after renewable energy industry with an ambitious company where you will receive full training of Electrical vehicle charging points. p>
This company specialise in the installation, service and maintenance of EV charging equipment to domestic properties. The Government have recently announced that the sale of petrol and diesel cars will be banned from 2030 as part of their Green Plan to accelerate the transition to electric vehicles. As a result there is now a substantial need for EV charging equipment to be installed across the UK. p>
In this role the electrician will carry out installations, servicing and maintenance of EV charging systems to domestic properties. Full training will be provided.
The ideal candidate will be an electrician looking to develop their career in the renewable energy industry. Previous experience with EV charging systems is highly advantageous.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative and forward thinking renewable energy company where you can develop your skills and contribute to a zero carbon future.
* Installing EV charge points to domestic properties
* Planned preventative and reactive maintenance ensuring systems are up to manufacturer standards
* Test and inspect systems and complete relevant paper work
* Maintain and uphold company standards and H+S requirements
* Communicate with customers answering queries providing excellent customer service
* NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installation
* 18th Edition desirable
* C&G 2919-01 Electric Vehicle Charge Point Installation desirable
* Full Driving License
* Exceptional customer service ability
The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply p>