Neptune DXP Architect
We're working with a global managed service provider within their fastest growing sector of the business within their advanced portfolio of consulting, applications, business process, cloud, and infrastructure services will allow you to achieve great things by working with brilliant colleagues, and clients, on exciting projects.
What you'll be doing:
* Provide technical leadership and architectural guidance within the Low Code practice and linked to Neptune DXP Open Edition low-code technology.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and deliver high-quality software solutions.
* Ensure adherence to best practices and coding standards.
* Identify technical challenges and propose innovative solutions.
* Identify key tasks, dependencies and the critical path for new initiatives and provide accurate project estimations.
* Bring to live applications that meet business needs following high-level architectural standards.
* Collaborate with the Head of Practice to develop and implement strategies for team growth.
* Assist in the preparation and delivery of RFPs (Request for Proposals) to potential clients.
* Lead and provide guidance to development team members.
* Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and technologies.
What experience you'll bring:
* Experience with Neptune DXP Open Edition or Neptune DXP SAP Edition is preferred but not mandatory.
* Proven experience as a Tech Lead or Architect in a similar role (ideally +2 years on technical lead roles).
* Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Good knowledge of UX design principles and ability to apply them when building applications/solutions.
* Proven ability to design and assessing application performance and code optimization.
* Ability to analyse different types of logs (e.g. error logs, monitoring logs and performance logs) and ability to identify and fix errors and issues.
* Strong full-stack development experience.
* Proficiency with web technologies: JS, React, Angular, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery etc.
* Proficiency with SQL and ability to create efficient queries.
* Experience working with structured and unstructured data, e.g. JSON, GraphQL, etc.
* Proven experience in developing integrations with other systems, e.g. consume and expose REST and SOAP APIs.
* Experience integrating with CI/CD pipelines, e.g. Azure DevOps, Jenkins, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.