Physical Disabilities Team - Team Manager
NonStop's client, based in the North East of England, is looking for an experienced manager to join their Adults Physical Disabilities Team.
This is a locum 3-6 month contract for an experienced manager offering a core position within a sizeable team with strong leadership who are currently taking on a Team Manager who has experience working with adults, older people, and those with physical disabilities.
The role will involve looking at complex and long term cases, mainly with older people and those with physical disabilities, and safeguarding adults. You will provide the daily guidance to ensure timely allocation of work and regular supervision, as well as ongoing performance management in the team.
The Local Authority are looking for managers with at least 2 years management experience within these areas, along with an excellent understanding of the Care Act and that can start straight away.
Part time Opportunities:
Part time requests will be considered for all posts, but not guaranteed. Contact for further details.
- Case Load allocation and ensure effective case management responsibility is in place
- Ongoing performance management
- Mentor, advise, support, and guide a team of experienced social workers
- Excellent understanding of the Care Act 2014
- Respond to urgent or crisis situation
- Participate in development of strategy, services, policies
- Chair reviews/ planning meetings, case conferences, strategy meetings
- Protecting vulnerable
The ad location shown may not match the actual local authority but rather indicates that the role is within 30mile radius of that town/city. Contact to find out with authority it is.
if you're open to working outside the North of England we have a number of roles offer +£40/hr
For more details click Apply Now or contact Brían Glancy on B.Glancy @ nonstop- [... Click Apply...] / [... Click Apply...]ext. 3393
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
Note: Ad location shown is solely for location purposes of the ad and has no connection to any specific Local Authority assumed