This is an amazing opportunity, for the ideal person, to become an essential part of and contribute to a rapidly growing family of healthcare companies. A Company that live by their values and understand that people are critical to everything they achieve which is why they are dedicated to retaining and recruiting exceptional talent.
They are keen to hear from anyone who can bring a new skillset to the team!
Salary: £40,000- £50,000 Dependant on experience
- GP Training practice
- Hiring due to expansion
- Modern purpose-built building
- Highly supportive
- Forward thinking ethos
- Clinical experience and qualification in diabetes is desirable but not essential.
- Experience of organising and teaching adults.
- Amazing at empowering others and supporting them in delivering brilliantly.
- Flexible and adaptable approach.
- Demonstrating success in leadership and management
- Good time management.
- Experience & evidence of leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills, with employees, patients, carers and health care professionals
- Presentation skills.
- Good written and verbal communication at all levels.
- Experience in managing unforeseen/ planned activities.
- Car driver and prepared to travel.
- FT/PT hours (Flexible)
- Opportunities for Growth, Development and Progression
- Up to 38 days available leave (FTE)
- Additional Benefits, including bonus and share options
- Work Satisfaction
- Work Life Balance
- Leading and empowering a brilliant team
- Chance to make a difference
For further details on this role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on [... Click Apply...]. We look forward to speaking with you!