Responsible to enhance and increase the carrier base of ATS Logistics Services, Inc. in an assigned region, by implementing sound marketing and customer service principles by attracting and retaining qualified carriers, aiding in brokerage operations by working both in-house and various office and divisions of ATS Logistics throughout the U.S. while acting as the liaison between the carriers and shippers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contacts existing, inactive or potential carriers
- Negotiate rates with carriers to handle customer shipments
- Learn to sell our well recognized product
- Dispatches qualified carrier to available freight, providing all pertinent information necessary for a high level of service, responding to questions, investigating and resolving problems as needed, and updating carrier trips in the data system
- Update computer system to reflect accurate information
- Maintain pricing and rate quoting competitive to the current market conditions
- Manage a book of business in excess of a million dollars annually
- Acts as a liaison between carriers and shippers
- Higher education (i.e. two or four year degree) preferred but not required
- Good understanding of marketing, sales and customer service
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Problem Solving - identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations
- Analytical - collects and researches data
- Customer Service - manages difficult customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; meets commitments
- Communication - speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; writes clearly and informatively; able to read and interpret written information
- Team Work - balances team and individual responsibilities; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Organizational Support - follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization’s goals and values
- Attendance/Dependability - consistently at work on time; follows instructions; completes tasks
- Judgment -
- Motivation - sets and achieves challenging goals; measures self against standard of excellence
EEO Employer/Disabled/Protected Veteran
It’s an exciting time to be part of the ATS family. We’re in growth mode and with that comes endless opportunity.
Whether you’re interested in being a national sales representative, a shop technician, or something else entirely, ATS provides ample opportunity for growth in your career.
Our #1 priority is to provide you with the support and tools you need to achieve your personal career goals. At ATS, enjoy a top-notch training program, as well as ongoing opportunities for professional and career development.
Join our team: and unlock your potential. #WeAreATS
Role: Regional Carrier Representatives
Location: Saint Cloud,
Apply for this job now.