We Are Hiring RN Registered Nurse Manager
Department: Neuro Trauma ICU
Schedule: Full-Time, Day shift
Location: St. John Medical Center Neuro Trauma Intensive Care Nurse Managers now rank among the most sought-after specialty nurse professionals working today. Neuro Trauma nurse jobs entail administering care for patients suffering from trauma injuries, spinal cord injuries, extensive back and abdomen surgeries, neurosurgical surgeries, subarachnoid and other brain injuries as well as recovery for kidney transplant recipients. As such, you owe it to yourself to lead a team that excels in revolutionary methods of patient care and is home to a team that is more than co-workers; It’s a family! Why Join Ascension? St. John Health System is a fully-integrated 22-bed unit treating critically ill patients. We serve more than 3,500 patients every day, encompassing eight hospitals in Northeastern Oklahoma and Southern Kansas. St. John Health System is part of Ascension Health, the nation's largest not-for-profit Catholic health system. What You Will DoAs Neuro Trauma ICU Manager with Ascension-St John Health System, you will have the opportunity to manage activities, workflow and nursing resources of the Neuro Trauma/ ICU unit. Responsibilities:
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements for self and within unit.
- Conducts hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.
- Identifies and resolves issues affecting the delivery of patient care services for the assigned unit(s).
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to guarantee efficient and effective delivery of health services in a unit.
- Monitors and adheres to budget. Approves or monitors expenditures, purchases and other actions to ensure compliance with budget guidelines.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Oklahoma Board of Nursing .
- Licensed Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing with experience required.
- 3 years of RN experience required with a minimum of 1-year experience in a leadership/management role.
- 1 year of Neuro and/or Trauma experience strongly preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. John Health System is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster: #removed#/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
” EEO is the Law Poster Supplement #removed#/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. John Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)