Metal Fabricator Plant in Itasca, IL is adding a 2nd Press Brake Operator to their team.
Position Overview: are to operate and monitor machines to ensure the production of good quality parts. Inspect and follow all processes to print to ensure quality parts that are within specification. Work with all departments to communicate effectively and meet all expectations of the customers.
- Assemble parts based on prints and other documentation.
- Prepare the punch press before the start of production and follow the set-up procedures.
- Operate machinery.
- Report all parts made into the company database.
- Conduct quality inspections of parts per the Quality Plan.
- Use hand held tools such as, gauges, pins, caliper, etc.
- Follow document control procedures as required.
- Package parts using the customer shipping requirements. (Frequently lifting up to 35lbs, occasional lifting up to 50lbs)
- Communicate/coordinate with department and leaders about production, material, and manpower complications.
- Understand & follow company Safety policies and use of proper PPE.
- Follow company Quality policy, procedures, and proper documentation process.
- Practice good housekeeping based on 5S principles.
- Record production into PLEX as needed (willing to train in system)
- Other duties or projects as required or assigned.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent education.
- Basic reading skills.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities:
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in a manufacturing setting preferred.
- Ability to read prints.
- Knowledge of sheet metal fabrication process preferred.
- Must be able to operate machinery as instructed.
- Must be able to multitask and exercise good problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to use inspection tools such as a caliper, micrometer, and gauges.
- Must work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Must be able to establish and maintain good working relationships with people inside and outside of the company.
Hours: 2pm to 11:30pm (Mon-Thurs) and Friday’s from 2pm-6pm
Hourly Pay Range: $18 - 22 an hour
Benefits: Life, Medical, Dental, Vision
Just In Time Staffing seeks to pair top candidates with opportunities that will be mutually beneficial for both them and the employers. We also offer our talent Vacation & Holiday Bonus, Medical Benefits and Weekly Pay.
Role: 2nd Shift Press Brake Operator
Apply for this job now.