Key Stage 1 Supply Teacher!!
An outstanding Key Stage 1 Teacher is required in the Basildon area with several excellent schools.
Can you inspire young minds with an engaging and dynamic teaching style?
Are you someone who thrives in the classroom?
Are you an adaptable, reflective Key Stage 1 Teacher?
Schools within Basildon are seeking to appoint a Key Stage 1 Teacher to start work when they reopen. The right teacher will have a thorough understanding of the learning outcomes required in the National Curriculum for this key stage. You must be committed, flexible and most importantly, an excellent team player.
Applicants need to have:
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) - (Newly qualified teachers are also welcomed)
* High expectations of children's achievement and progress
* A creative, innovative approach to teaching and the ability to adapt within different school settings to accommodate their ethos and preference
* A real desire to make a positive difference to children
You will receive a number of benefits, which include:
* A dedicated one to one consultant amongst a team of friendly consultants who will work hard to find the perfect role for you
* Market leading rates of pay with fuss free payments
* Fantastic recommend a friend scheme, with a choice of amazing gifts! *Terms and Conditions apply*
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you are interested in this position, please call Annie on 01245 335 533 or send your CV to #removed#
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.