An exciting opportunity to join a vibrant primary school in the new academic year. Due to an expansion within the staff team, the headteacher and governors are seeking a dynamic KS2 Teacher for a permanent opportunity to join their dynamic staff team in the new academic year.
This upcoming role will suit an ambitious newly qualified teacher/early careers teacher or an experienced practitioner seeking an exciting new challenge.
● Full-time, permanent KS2 Teacher - September 2021.
● Demonstrate outstanding communication skills.
● Must have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent within the UK to be considered.
● Curriculum strengths and areas of interest must be highlighted.
● Ideal inner city London location with fantastic transport links available.
● Pay in line with MPS/UPS (£25,714 - £41,604).
The successful post holder must have high expectations of students, progress and will continue to provide inspiring, high quality, and innovative learning opportunities. You must also demonstrate the ability to implement a range of tools to plan, assess and evaluate an engaging and motivating curriculum, setting high standards of teaching and learning. You must also be confident and thorough in your approach, as well as displaying a clear understanding of the diverse needs of all pupils.
Located within inner London, this thriving primary school is renowned within the community for its outstanding practice and state-of-the-art facilities. The school boasts access to an abundance of transport links including Bus, Tube, and the London Overground, as well as major motorways.
To register your interest, please send an updated CV highlighting all relevant experience via the links provided below. Alternatively, contact the Permanent Recruitment Team for further information.