Consider this opportunity if you're an innovative Paralegal with an interest in the legal field. This position is an immediate opening for a highly organized and efficient Paralegal. Located in Wellesley, Massachusetts, this work opportunity is a permanent job opportunity. The solution to advancing your career could be in this position—if you possess a strong drive to succeed, savvy computer skills, and the ability to effectively prioritize.
What you get to do every single day
- Study, analyze and review complex legal documents
- Provide support to attorney through all phases
- Possess organizational skills and prioritization methods to successfully take on heavy workload
- Data base management of all relevant documentsJob Requirements:
- 2+ years' Commercial real estate experience
- Should be knowledgeable of word processing and spreadsheets
- Customer service oriented communication skills that allow for pleasant and beneficial interactions with all customers
- Constant attention to detail and accuracy, confidentiality
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Confidence in taking ownership of projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
It's a fantastic opportunity to foster case management skills and client relationships, as well as deliver training to support staff. Additionally, the organization is prepared to offer you a competitive compensation. Do you want to grow your paralegal career? Contact us today!
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.