Our international client is searching for a Senior Test Engineer to be responsible for leading and developing test programs for mixed signal RF devices. The role will involve documenting specifications for production testing and ATE test development. Device characterisation and test data analysis will also be part of the role.
Required skills for the successful Senior Test Engineer will include the following;
- Semiconductor ATE test development experience li>
- Familiarity with Teradyne ATE desirable li>
- Embedded SW design (C/ C++ knowledge is a must) li>
- Strong communication and leadership skills li>
- BSc in Physics / Electrical Engineering or equivalent li> ul>Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details. p>
Role: Senior IC Test Engineer
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Utrecht, Utrecht, Utrecht
Apply for this job now.