Teacher of Mathematics
Join a vibrant secondary academy in central Manchester seeking to appoint a Teacher of Mathematics from January 2021.
The successful Maths teacher will be required on full-time temporary basis until the end of the academic year with the opportunity to earn a permanent position following an introduction by Teaching Personnel.
Responsibilities of the Post:
- To use excellent subject knowledge to teach the course content to a diverse student population.
- To plan and deliver well informed and engaging KS3 and KS4 Mathematics lessons to meet the full range of learners' needs.
- To use data to monitor and evidence student progress.
- To motivate, support and challenge students to ensure that they have good attitudes to learning.
- To attend meetings and professional development and professional development activities as required.
This vibrant secondary school is located in the heart of the city centre of Manchester and is easily accessible from the surrounding areas of Manchester via car and public transport. With over 1000 pupils on roll, the school welcomes students from a vast variety of backgrounds, ethnicities and cultures making it a vibrant, inclusive learning environment for all students.
The school building is modern and has excellent facilities throughout which plays an active role in providing the highest quality of teaching and learning for all students.
To apply for this position please send through your CV for consideration. For further information, please contact the Manchester East Secondary branch.