SEN TA / Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant Needed - Torfaen
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic SEN TA / Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant in a school in the Torfaen area.
All applicants must have a minimum of 3 months' experience working with children with Special Educational Needs and will be confident and flexible in their approach to working with students.
You will need to feel confident within a classroom environment and be able to take direction from a class teacher.
The role will include:
- Assisting the teacher with classroom preparation
- Work with students who require additional support on a 1:1 basis
- Leading group work
- Helping the class teacher with pupil observations
As a SEND TA / Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant through TeacherActive you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support from a dedicated team of consultants
- An excellent referral scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
- Access to a range of unique positions in our schools
If you are interested in a role as an SEN TA, please contact Megan on 02920 099995 or email your CV to #removed#