3D Recruit looking for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join an Adult Complex Care Team, based in Southport, Merseyside. Pay rate: £27.89ph
About the role:
This is an integrated mental health team. This means that social care staff, work alongside clinical staff to provide a holistic service to adults between the ages of 18 and 64 experiencing mental distress (which requires support from secondary mental health services).
- Undertake complex cases, including assessment and management of risks.
- To be recognised by peers as a source of reliable knowledge and expertise. Demonstrating critical knowledge of the range of theories and models for social work intervention.
- Oversee the teaching and assessment of social work students carrying out practice learning placements as required.
- Give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings
- Manage a caseload and deliver asset based assessments and support plans that address the needs of vulnerable people (through the commissioning of individual packages of care when appropriate).
- Signposting, asset based assessment, personalised care planning, safeguarding practice and the promotion of the welfare of vulnerable people.
The social workers located within the team provide a service in line with the principles of the Care Act (2014), Capacity Act (2005) and The Care Programme Approach (CPA). In providing this service you will work alongside other social workers and receive supervision. Current AMHP status is desirable but not essential.
- 3 years post qualifying experience
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Experienced practitioner with considerable experience in the field
- Must be a car driver
- Pay rate: £27.89ph
- In-house accounts department that prides itself on paying our locums on time
- Your own dedicated consultant who will support you in finding a suitable role
- Safeguarding is at the core of everything we do and meeting our candidates face to face is an absolute must
- Apsco compliance+ accredited
- We offer a £250 refer a friend/colleague bonus *
Apply now or get in touch for more information; 01296 826120 or email #removed#
(*Terms and Conditions apply. For more information please get in touch).
3d is an equal opportunities employer
Role: Senior Qualified Social Worker – Adult Complex Care Team– Southport, Merseyside
Job Type: Permanent
Location: southport, england, england
Apply for this job now.