Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £550 - £650 per day
Interim Senior Group FP&A Manager
London Based (Hybrid)
£550 - £650 inside IR35 - dependant on experience
Our client, a large leisure business based in London, is urgently looking to appoint a Senior Group FP&A manager on an interim basis. Working closely with the COO, the role requires a seasoned, strategic, analytical and hands on individual who will actively lead planning, forecasting, reporting and analytics of all divisions across the group.
- Oversight and preparation of Group Reporting and forecasting
- Ownership of Group Annual Budget and finalisation thereof
- Group Financial Analysis and Planning
- Month end close and statutory reporting
- Assume control of central reporting system
- Lead team of 4
- Qualified Accountant (ACA with practice training preferred)
- Significant Group FP&A experience
- Consolidations experience
- People Management
- Senior stakeholder engagement
- Large/Complex business experience
- £550 - £650 p/day - experience dependant
- Hybrid working model (Office based Tuesday to Thursday)
This role offers hybrid working, requiring the commitment of 3 working day per week in the office.
You will need to be available to interview and start the assignment at short notice.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.