A Sales Representative Account Manager is what we call a forward-thinking, service-oriented, incentive driven, sales powerhouse. They provide an essential function to our customers. Our reps think outside the box to offer solutions and solve problems for our clients’ needs. They build, maintain and manage account relationships through interaction and advocacy.
- Building new business opportunities to grow revenue through prospecting
- Using consultative sales methods; analyze each prospect and identify needs
- Develop presentations and deliver highly customized solutions
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to close deals
- Ability to comprehend technology and develop strategies to increase sales
- Competitive, driven, strong work ethic, and motivated to succeed
- One on one sales based interaction with customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant equivalent experience
- 1-3 year(s) work or internship experience
- Strong problem solving and decision making abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player who can also produce independent results
- Advancement and compensation are based on performance
- Incentives and bonuses
- Advancement opportunities
- Time off for holidays
We will provide you with a designated territory, as well as comprehensive training and ongoing professional development opportunities to help ensure your success. Compensation is based on performance. We also prefer to promote from within, so you will find plenty of room for advancement along our sales management career ladder. And, advancement can happen quickly; outstanding performers can find themselves moving two or three levels up the ladder in months - not years.
If you have the confidence and ambition to build a rewarding sales career, we can give you the tools to make it happen! As a Sales Representative, you must be highly motivated and competitive, with a strong work ethic and exceptional customer service skills.
Brown and Partners is an outsourced sales and client acquisition firm that represents Fortune 500 companies. Founded in Greenville, SC we are outsourced by the largest telecommunications company in the United States.
We are filling entry-level sales and marketing management positions. With our direct form of marketing, we are looking for sharp, motivated, and career-oriented individuals who have great customer service skills. This job involves one on one sales interaction with customers. Candidates must be confident and capable of meeting and speaking with our customers face to face. Starting at entry-level, our successful candidates will be placed into our management-training program that is designed to teach them the fundamentals of business, leadership, and entrepreneurship. Pay based upon individual performance. Our growth is based on our results.
Role: Sales Representative Account Manager - Entry Level
Location: Magnolia Acres,
Apply for this job now.