Busy Internal Medicine Practice in Tempe has a need for FULL TIME PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT who is looking to build long-term relationship with patients, provide excellent care and contribute to the growth of their career and the practice. Candidate should possess a great work ethic, be efficient and organized, good at multi-tasking and be a team player.
- Two years Internal Medicine/Family Practice and/or Urgent Care Experience.
- Must have a Current DEA Number in Good Standing.
- Must have prescribing and dispensing privileges.
- Proficient knowledge of computer systems including (EMR) electronic medical record software -- (e-clinical preferred).
- Good communication skills (bi-lingual a big plus).
- Provide diagnostic, therapeutic, and preventative health care services under a supervising Physician.
- Obtain, compile and record patient medical data, including health history, progress notes and results of physical examination.
- Order and interpret laboratory tests, make diagnoses and treat minor injuries.
- Perform procedures, interpret EKG and preliminary X-ray readings.
- Assist with urgent patient phone calls during and after hours that require medical attention.
- Managerial duties including supervision of technicians and assistants who will work on your health care team.
- Support and assist in marketing initiatives of the practice.
We offer competitive salary and full benefit package including Paid Vacation, Paid sick leave, Paid holidays, CME time off, CME expenses, liability Insurance, fees for all necessary licenses, Health Ins reimb, 401(k) and Profit sharing.
- Principals only. RECRUITERS, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please DO NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
I M Specialist, Inc. is an Internal Medicine Practice, located in Tempe, Arizona. The Company has been on a success path since its inception in 2005. We at I M Specialist, Inc. take pride in taking care of our patients, as do we, in our employees. For, it is because of our employees, that we are able to fulfill health care needs of our patients with an outstanding service. Our success is our employees success, and it is solely based on hardworking team of all the staff members that collectively constitute I M Specialist, Inc. We are looking to expand and would like you to consider joining our winning team of health care professionals. We promise that you will not be disappointed!
Role: Physician Assistant
Apply for this job now.