Are you interested in a warehouse position in the Zumbrota, MN area? Are you looking to use your forklift and warehouse skills? We have the perfect job for you. The main facility is a freezer and you are assigned freezer gear to make your job easy and comfortable. Your shift will be 11am-7:30 Mon-Friday
What you will be doing:
Overall scope and purpose of job is to perform warehousing tasks of receiving product, putting away product, picking product (filling orders), preparing product for shipment, general housekeeping, completing appropriate paperwork, operating equipment safely, and loading trucks with product.
Some of your Job Responsibilities:
- Inspects merchandise to include checking for shortages and rejecting damaged goods.
- Communicates shortages of merchandise through proper channels to ensure accurate billing.
- Receives, stocks, and re-warehouses merchandise on a daily basis as requested by immediate supervisors. Understands warehouse locator system.
- Prepares product for shipment to include packaging for safe shipping, plus labeling and marking.
- Uses tape rope sealing equipment and shrink film.
- Handles stock in a careful and safe manner; conscious of quality and eliminating damage.
- Practices and adheres to established safety rules and policies, as well as, established housekeeping standards. Performs equipment safety review. Reports any violations or hazards to management immediately.
- Operates assigned warehouse equipment in performing the functions of the job
- Participates in annual inventory.
Do you have great communication and interpersonal skills, like to work in a fast past environment and enjoy physical work? You may need to assist customers with loading will calls and you will be consistently lifting, pushing and pulling at least 50 pounds and at times up to 100 pounds of product.
Areas they required:
· High school diploma or equivalent education and related experience
· One to two years previous warehouse experience in distribution environment desirable
· Experience operating distribution warehouse material handling equipment
· Experience working in an electronic/computer work environment
List of Equipment you will be using:
Electric and manual pallet jacks, order pickers, hand trucks, stand-up reaches, forklifts, computers.
If you are interested in getting your foot in the door with a great business in the Zumbrota MN area, give us a call as soon as possible to discuss the opportunity.
Marilyn Deg Sr. Staffing Speicalist 507-285-0710
With offices in 80 countries across the world, Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing, providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness.
Manpower helps you to manage the ever changing talent needs in today’s world of work in which rapid access to the right talent is a powerful competitive advantage. With our thorough understanding of staffing trends and our deep pool of highly qualified Candidates, Manpower can deliver the talent, matching the right individual to the right job—faster and with better business results.
Role: Material Handler/Warehouse/Forklift
Apply for this job now.