Are you a Nursery Nurse looking to make that transition from private to mainstream Primary schools?
Do you live in the Bootle area?
Looking for a September position?
If so Milk-Education would LOVE to speak to you!
Milk-Education are looking for Nursery Nurses that has experience working with key children/SEN children/EAL children/non-verbal children and is comfortable with personal care with young ones in theNorth Liverpool area. The school we work closely with are looking for EYFS Teaching Assistants to hit the ground running so confidence and a lively bubbly nature is essential! Sound like you?- READ ON!
The role requires a strong focus on outdoor and active learning, phonics, reading and letters and sounds to knowledge of the EYFS curriculum is essential. This role is full time and starting September.
Our registration process at Milk-Education is super easy, all done on-line in 3 simple steps.
- Previous EYFS experience/Nursery Nurse.
- knowledge of basic phonics and reading intervention is advantageous.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
What Milk-Education can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Free Lesson Plans
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
We really love to stand out and offer the best support for our Teachers and Schools so before you apply see if we are the right agency for you! Take a look at our website to see our BOLD and FRESH approach to Education-Recruitment: https://#removed#-education.co.uk/
We are the NUMBER 1 rated Education agency on Facebook- but don't just take our word for it! See what fellow Teachers and Teaching Assistants are saying about Milk- Milk Education - Home | Facebook
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for an informal chat with kelisha call #removed# or submit your application via the form below.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.