Company: AZION TECHNOLOGIES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Have you ever thought about being part of a high-tech company and developing your potential by selling innovative solutions with high added value for your customers?
As Azion's Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for prospecting and qualifying new customers through telephone contact, email, and others. Your main responsibility will be to be able to contact those companies in which we currently do not operate, with a focus on expanding the company's sales, leading it from start to finish or supplying other Azion's sales teams with new opportunities.
As an SDR you have an entrepreneurial profile, resilient and with excellent oral and written communication. You have a Hunter profile, and are prepared to handle customer objections. But most importantly: you don't sit around waiting, you run after the result! You win the customer and exceed their expectations with our products and services.
At Azion, you will have an Edge Computing product portfolio with important competitive advantages for any competitors, in addition to dozens of great success cases from leaders in the Financial, E-Commerce, Education and Media market. Our products are suitable for any company with internet businesses that want to use the best scalability, performance, high availability and security content and applications on the market. You will also have at your disposal a team of Professional Services of the highest level, capable of implementing any type of customer in an efficient and qualified manner.
We seek someone who:
- Is open-minded and entrepreneurial. Eagered to make things happen;
- Likes and has skill with technology;
- Enjoys sales and business;
- Knows the main functions of an SDR;
- Is motivated to talk to dozens of people a day, by phone and email - market (hunter);
- Knows the main sales concepts: sales funnel, inside sales, follow up, etc;
- Is proactive and resilient.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in corporate sales;
- Experience in prospection and market development (hunter);
- Experience in customer service through remote sales (e-mail, telephone and other channels);
- Proven results in the area;
- Ongoing bachelor in IT, Business with emphasis on IT, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge in solutions sales methodology;
- Experience in corporate sales in IT;
- Have already used any CRM;
- Experience in Cloud Computing deployment and migration projects;
- Understanding of technology and network operation.
Do you want to work, teach and learn at Azion?
Powered by JazzHR