Site or Unit :
Stobhill Care Home
70 Stobhill Road Glasgow Lanarkshire G21 3TX
Contracted Weekly Hours : 16
Stobhill Care Home is a registered 60 bedded care home providing high quality care for older people which includes nursing and palliative care. Our nursing team are on duty 24 hours a day supported by senior nurse care assistants whom are highly trained and are warm and welcoming. We invest in our staff by delivering both online training and classroom learning to enhance their skills base to deliver highest standards of care.
Working within the kitchen and dining area you will help to provide nutritious and enticing meals for the residents in our care. You will be responsible for ensuring mealtimes are an enjoyable part of the day, engaging residents in the dining experience.
So as a Kitchen Assistant what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Assist in the preparation of excellent quality meals within the home, with the aim of achieving the highest levels of satisfaction for residents in our care.
- Develop a positive relationship with all residents, staff and other visitors to the home by becoming an integral part of the team.
- Prepare dining areas to create a safe and enjoyable environment for residents at mealtimes.
- Maintain a clean hazard free kitchen and dining area in order to minimise risks to residents and employees of the home.
- Work safely within company policies, seeking advice and guidance when necessary.
In order to achieve this our Kitchen Assistant should have:
A good knowledge of food hygiene and food preparation, along with a positive attitude and a desire to deliver the best possible service to the residents in our care.
Four Seasons Health Care provide a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, a bespoke development programme, childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme. Plus free parking and uniform where applicable.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care please click on Apply now.
Not ready to
Role: Kitchen Assistant
Apply for this job now.