Charles Taylor is a global provider of professional services and technology solutions dedicated to enabling the global insurance market to do its business fundamentally better. Dating back to 1884, Charles Taylor now is currently in more than 120 locations spread across 30 countries in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa.
Charles Taylor believes that it holds a distinctive position in its markets in that it is able to provide professional services and technology solutions in order to support every stage of the insurance lifecycle and every aspect of the insurance operating model. Charles Taylor serves a diversified blue-chip international customer base that includes national and international insurance companies, mutuals, captives, MGAs, Lloyd's syndicates and reinsurers, along with brokers, distributors and corporate insureds.
Charles Taylor has three distinct business areas - Claims Services, InsureTech and Insurance Management.
Charles Taylor was recently acquired by an investment company managed and controlled by Lovell Minnick Partners LLC. Lovell Minnick is a US Private Equity firm that invests in the global financial services industry, including related technology and business services companies, with a focus on helping to build long term value for clients, employees and shareholders. The acquisition will support the continuation of Charles Taylor's successful growth strategy, with a focus on expanding client relationships, broadening specialist capabilities and the range of services and technology solutions, deepening geographic coverage, and reinvesting in quality of service and technology.
For more information, please visit #removed#
We are looking for an experienced personal lines Loss Adjuster to join us in our Northern Ireland operation. This is a great opportunity to join a known name in the insurance market, gain a wealth of knowledge and further develop your career.
- Attend site to verify cause and extent of damage and report to insurers
- Liaise and correspond with the Insured, Insurers, brokers, surveyors and other interested parties to progress individual claims
- Liaise with the Insured making the claim to discuss valuation and validation of the claim
- Ensure the site is secure to prevent any further damage
- Organise any salvage work, building repairs or clean-up operations that need to take place
- Make sure that the loss or damage is covered sufficiently by the terms of the policyholder's insurance policy
- Investigate suspicious claims by checking, for example, the existence and value of goods being claimed for
- Negotiate and resolve disputed claims and where required, provide evidence in court in cases of fraud
- Help businesses to quantify the loss of income while the premises are closed for repair
- Advise on security and other precautions to reduce the risk of further losses in the future
- Preparing reports commenting in detail on all aspects of claims including legal and policy liability considerations, potential quantum and future actions
- Collating and interpreting documentation
- Researching technical and legal questions by analysing and extracting relevant data from various sources
- To maintain and build upon relationships with existing clients ensuring increasing levels of client satisfaction
- To maintain and develop an individual professional workload
- To assist with all internal audit requirements and ensure that all recommendations are applied in a timely manner
- Demonstrate and role model the Charles Taylor six Values by ensuring a Supportive Environment, upholding Excellence in People, focusing on Partnership with Clients, delivering Hi