Woodrow Mercer - Learning & Development Coordinator - London, UK - 12 month fixed term contract
Woodrow Mercer are pleased to be partnering with a renowned higher education business in the search for a learning & development coordinator to join them on an initial 12-month FTC, which could potentially go permanent after the cover role finishes.
You will be joining a high performing and talented learning and OD function supporting large scale learning events for all staff at the organisation across a range of topics in a largely virtual setting.
What you need to be successful:
- Proven experience of administration/coordination within an L&D/talent development function
- Experience leading the planning, scheduling and smooth running of learning events particularly in a virtual environment, as well as face to face
- Experience administrating an LMS system, using it to its capacity
- Analysis and reporting skills
- A strong sense of customer service
- Communication, relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Organised and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A competitive salary
- Free access to the L&D portfolio
- The chance to join a values driven, renowned higher education business in a high performing team, working with inspiring leaders