PrideStaff has an immediate position for a BUYER for a North County Manufacturer.
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNIITY!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for end-to-end management of assigned commodities.
- As part of the E&O mitigation process, work with supplier & program manager for reduction and/or return opportunities of material.
- Resolution of non-conforming material disposition.
- Work directly with assigned CFT to report material status for all related material of assigned programs.
- Participate in product cost reduction initiatives, lead-time reviews, and other special projects as necessary.
- Run, execute, manage and status the MRP Action Report Form (MAR) in APEX, while being the liaison for materials project manager customer interface.
- Responsible to advise the Purchase Price Variance (PPV) based on material availability to the program manager.
- Support and follow all ISO standards related to NEO Tech’s various Quality Management Systems. These systems may include, but are not limited to, quality, the environment, health, safety and security.
- Support all corporate and site 6S objectives.
- Associates Degree or related experience.
- 1 year supply chain/materials experience in high-technology/EMS environment.
- Experience working with Excel required and Access a plus.
- Computer experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and including experience in an ERP/MRP system.
- Strong negotiation skills and familiarity with EMS supply chain and distribution network.
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization, delivering innovative solutions to the challenges employers face every day. Over the years, PrideStaff has been a consistent industry leader, developing technology and service processes that allow our organization to deliver superior performance. With locations across the United States, we're well positioned to partner with clients and candidates to ensure a successful match of employee talent with customer needs. When it comes to your success, we leave nothing to chance!
PrideStaff is honored to have earned the prestigious Best of Staffing Diamond Award. Less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America receive the Best of Staffing Award for service excellence and only 18% have gone on to earn the Diamond Award for service excellence. In addition, PrideStaff is the only commercial staffing firm in the U.S. and Canada with over $100 million in revenue to earn the Diamond Award for two years in a row, highlighting exceptional client and talent service quality.
Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.
Location: San Marcos,
Apply for this job now.