Seeking a dynamic sales person with outstanding customer service skills for placement on the Hampton Roads peninsula. We are a company that strives to choose candidates who are energetic, goal oriented team players. We are looking for people who can embrace and contribute to our well established operating culture. The quality of our Managers distinguishes us in the self storage industry. This position will support multiple locations on the peninsula.
Our Self Storage Relief Managers are the front line face and voice to both current and potential customers. Our team members must have a service heart and be committed to customer satisfaction. Our customers are our #1 priority. Each Self Storage Relief Manager is responsible for day-to-day property operations under the direction of the Self Storage Property Manager. This role requires detail orientation and excellent organizational and time management skills. Strong and effective communication abilities are a must.
American Classic Self Storage maintains smoke-free and drug-free environments (indoor and outdoor) across its portfolio of properties.
The characteristics of a successful Self Storage Relief Manager
- Customer Service Heart
- Energetic and Enthusiastic
- Outgoing and Confident
- Team Player
The required skills of a successful Self Storage Relief Manager
- Outstanding customer service in every circumstance
- Excellent communication skills (written, in-person, and on the phone)
- Math proficiency
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, industry-specific software)
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Time management skills
- Organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Pride of ownership in property presentation and property maintenance
- Part-Time work schedule
- Professional, office business setting
- Frequent outdoor exposure
- Sit or stand for up to 8 hours daily
- Ability to traverse entire property daily for lock placement/removal, and tour purposes
- Ability to lift or move up to 25 lbs; occasionally 40 lbs
- High School graduate (or equivalent)
- Valid Driver's License and dependable transportation
- Willingness to travel to multiple company locations on peninsula as part of job duties
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS: All applicants must apply through our website:
American Classic Self Storage is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Established in 1986, American Classic Storage has grown to become a premier source for self-storage in Eastern Virginia.
Locally owned and operated, our current portfolio includes 11 self storage properties. You'll find us conveniently located in Hampton, Portsmouth, Virginia Beach, Williamsburg, Newport News, Chesapeake, and Fredericksburg.
American Classic Storage is a trusted partner for all types of self storage and also offers qualified third party management services.
We employ highly trained and dedicated professional Managers who are experts in the industry. With their knowledgeable and friendly customer service, our Self Storage Property Managers are ready to assist in answering your questions and meeting your storage needs today.
Role: Relief Property Manager - Self Storage
Location: Newport News,
Apply for this job now.