Company: ALEXANDER ASSOCIATES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £45000 - £55000/annum
An exciting opportunity has become available to join a highly reputable contractor in the water industry.
My client is currently looking to expand their commercial team with a Quantity Surveyor.
This is a permanent staff position.
* Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager
* Developing the commercial plan to manage risk and drive profitability
* Measurement and valuation of works (on site and from drawings) for Valuations, Variations & Final Accounts.
* Agreement of valuation dates and preparing, submitting and agreement of interim valuations in accordance with those dates.
* Measurement and valuation of subcontractors work for payment and Final Account purposes.
* Development and submission of claims for delay and disruption and loss and/or expense.
* Procurement of non-domestic subcontractors and assisting Buying Department in procurement of domestic sub-contractors.
* Various financial report
* Relevant degree/qualification
* Experience within construction (preferably water treatment) - ideally
* Familiarity with NEC forms of contract
* Extensive experience in commercial management and procurement of subcontractors
If you would like more information on this position, make sure to apply with your CV today!
Only those with proof of right to work in the UK should apply for this vacancy