Commercial roofing experience Required.
Purpose: The Commercial Roofing Lead Service Technician is a technical resource for current clients and lead crew in repair or small scope construction projects in the greater Pittsburg metro area. Responsible for conducting site visits, interacting with property managers and tenants, creating detailed inspection reports, investigating and diagnosing leaks, making repairs, and providing alternative repair, restoration and replacement options. This is an amazing opportunity for an individual that loves technical roofing challenges, solving problems, and talking roofs.
Nations Roof is one of the largest commercial roofing contractors in the U.S., with locations in most metro areas across the U.S. Our projects range in scope from large scale new construction, industrial, hospitality, distribution centers, retail centers, office buildings, residential apartment buildings and green roofs, to large renovation projects and repair and maintenance of existing buildings.
- Roofing diagnosis and roof repair field experience
- Commercial roofing experience (BUR, EPDM, Single-ply, coatings, and other forms of low-slope roofing systems)
- Lead and train helpers in a small team environment
- Ability to identify and solve technical field application problems
- Daily reporting and adhere to job-site safety and OSHA requirements
- Must have good communication skills both with customer and coworkers
- Willing to be trained and use company software
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- Basic Smart Phone skills
- Ability to travel locally when required
- 5+ years roofing production supervision experience
- Bilingual fluency (English/ Spanish)
Premium Industry Wages and Exceptional Benefits:
- Full Time, Paid Hourly
- Company Vehicle and Phone
- Steady work year round
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Accident and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with employer match
- Paid professional OSHA training and applicable Pro Certifications
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Powered by JazzHR