Company: RESOURCE OPTIONS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
We are a small professional services group located in Needham in the Construction and Environmental cleanup industries looking for an individual to join our corporate finance team managing all aspects of accounts receivable, credit and collections.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized and detail oriented with a few years of collections and A/R experience. We are looking for someone that presents themselves in a professional manner and has the ability and mindset to make collection calls for a large company. You must have the drive for each and every call to end with a result while maintaining and building on the relationship with our clients - someone with tact that understands how to navigate a collection call and uses various tools and tactics for different situations.
- Business-to-Business collection calls managing approximately 250 clients
- Working with internal project managers and sales representatives in person, on the phone, and through email to collect balances due
- Review of credit applications to determine credit worthiness
- Work with new clients to ensure they understand billing procedures and payment expectations and ensuring they are followed
- Application of checks to client accounts on a daily basis
- Processing of credit card payments
- Reconciling client accounts
- Document in databases reporting on collection activities for each account
- Act as a backup for all corporate billing on a weekly basis
- Experience making 50+ collection calls on a daily basis in a professional environment while using various tactics to get desired results
- Maintain and build on existing relationships with clients while making your own as well
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to know how to prioritize own activity on a weekly basis and determine what is really important
- Impeccable follow up and accountability
- The right attitude
To apply please submit resume and email explaining your relevant experience in a similar position.