Mobile Developer - £45k - £65k - Bracknell, Berkshire
Mobile Developer required by growing cloud software company based in Bracknell. The company have been growing throughout 2020 and are looking for a Mobile Developer to join their existing development team.
The Mobile Developer will integrate mobile applications for mobile phones and tablets to enhance and augment the services provided by the company. This will enable the company to deliver mission-critical communications solutions for customers devices running on iOS and Android
- Write code in appropriate languages and toolsets, targeting iOS and Android devices
- Design the architecture of new application components and APIs
- Develop applications to certify on 3rd party marketplaces such as iOS App store and Google Play
- Adhering to the Agile methodology
- Degree in Computer Science or similar related subject, ideally from a Russell Group University
- Minimum of 2 years' experience developing applications for iOS or Android
- Knowledge of programming languages such as: Java, Python, Objective-C, C++
- Source control, preferably Git
- Experience working within an Agile environment
Any experience in one or more the following would be advantageous:
- 3rd party libraries and APIs
- Mobile application development frameworks
- Portfolio in a recognised marketplace, like Apple App Store
If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature, please contact (see below) or call.
Role: Mobile Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire,
Apply for this job now.