COMPANY: ANTHEM CONSULTING
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: To £60,000 + good bonus and benefits
This global real estate consultancy is guaranteed to impress and has recently invested heavily in its business development and client management function. In this new Client Solutions Manager role you will be aligned to the firm’s transactional & advisory service line which offers a wide range of agency, leasing and real estate advisory services to property owners and occupiers across the UK.
This is a strategic client facing sales role, rather than a telesales role where you will work across the UK. The role will involve:
- Building relationships across the business to identify low-hanging fruit and clients with growth potential;
- Client engagement – forging strong relationships with clients and client account management;
- Strategic targeting initiatives using a variety of methods;
- Generating and acting on leads;
- Leading on bids and proposals;
- Market mapping and client research.
You will have a solid track record in strategic sales and business development, ideally within the real estate sector or wider professional services experience and the ability to engage and build rapport with a wide variety of stakeholders.