Company: DAWAR CONSULTING, INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Our client, a world leader in Pharmaceuticals and In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) tools, is seeking an accomplished and driven “Employee Support & Administration Specialist
- Data management and analytics related to recruiting, staffing, and EEO.
- Leads and support onboarding of new hires, include completing I-9s and eVerification.
- Provides other administrative support and assists with projects as assigned.
- Works within the ATS to processes new hires, while confirming adherence to role requirements.
- Helps prepare and update ad hoc and scheduled presentations and for Day 1 onboarding.
Skills and Education:
- Entry level. Preferred 2 years of related experience. Strong preference for those with previous HR experience.
- Must have experience demonstrating high level of initiative, attention to detail, and ability to work independently with little supervision and direction.
- Personal Computer Microsoft Office
- Advanced skills in various word-processing, spreadsheet and database software.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills, highly proactive, and motivated.
- Strong process orientation and problem-solving skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, while taking initiative to complete projects.
- Bachelor's Degree
Please respond with your updated resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.