SEN TA - Ealing - Immediate start
This is an exciting opportunity to start the New Year doing something new.
Teaching Personnel are currently looking for SEN TA's who are looking to make a difference through one-to-one learning. We are currently working with many schools within the Ealing area with multiple public transport options, with majority of schools providing on site parking. This is a temp to perm position paying from £65 with a strong possibility of becoming a permanent position.
About the role:
- Confident working with a range of SEN and EAL pupils, including downs syndrome, autism and children who are non verbal
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Use the EYFS curriculum on a daily basis to set out activities and work towards children's goals
- Create inventive ways to communicate and approach children with additional needs
- Competitve salary £65-£75 (depending upon experience)
We would hope that applicants would have a minimum NVQ Level 3 Supporting Teaching and Learning in schools or is degree qualified. If you do not have the qualifications but have experience working with children in another capacity for example: Youth work, mentoring and support work then please do apply as we have a number of other positions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for aspiring teachers who would like to expand their knowledge and gain valuable experience when dealing with SEN children.
If you are interested please contact Aran on 0208 616 9893.