Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
RSR North America Corp. by Ecobat is a privately held secondary lead smelting company that operates lead acid battery recycling facilities in California, Indiana, and New York. RSR uses state of the art technology and a highly trained workforce to ensure the lead acid batteries we recycle into refined lead do not harm the environment, employees, or the communities in which we work. The reclamation of junk scrap batteries is a true environmental success story. RSR Corporation is proud to be part of this industry, and to be at the forefront of efforts to make the industry even more environmentally conscious.
RSR North America is a professional organization with a positive work/life balance, competitive salary, and excellent benefits package for our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision coverages, life insurance, 401(k) plan, vacation and sick leave, and continuing education assistance. Job Requirements:
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Installs new electrical equipment in plant.
- Troubleshoots and repairs electrical, electronic, and pneumatic instrumentation systems using schematics, drawings, and blueprints.
- Performs preventative electrical maintenance.
- Performs electrical installation of new plant equipment and processes, including routing of electrical cable or wire from current power sources.
- Operate Man lift, MC Cart and Fork Lift
- Keeps work area neat, clean, and free of debris.
- Works without direct supervision.
- Complies with all environmental, health, safety and housekeeping programs.
- Performs other duties, as assigned
- Must have experience in working with PLC's as well
- PRE-HIRE REQUIREMENTS:
- Associates degree in electrical engineering or similar training or equivalent experience
- 3 years experience as an industrial electrician
- Able to use tools such as meters and voltage testing equipment
- Able to read and interpret schematics
- Good interpersonal communications skills; written and verbal
- Able to work any shift