Company: HIGHGROVE RECRUITMENT GROUP LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £32000 - £38000/annum doe + benefits
We are an Asbestos inspection and testing Company with a reputation in the industry for quality and integrity.
Roles and responsibilities
* Carrying out Management, Refurbishment and Demolition surveys on various buildings commercial and domestic
* Undertaking re-inspections and updating the asbestos register and management plans
* Working in accordance with Health & Safety standards, Regulations and codes of practice with regards to asbestos.
* Work within the Company Policies and quality systems to ensure achievement and maintenance of UKAS accreditation.
Skills and Knowledge
* BOHS P402 Qualified or above
* Full Driving Licence
* Training and certificates including CSCS, Asbestos Medical Certificate, Face Fit Certificates and working at height is desirable but not essential
* Comfortable technology and use of onsite data collection tools, emails and calendar use
* Proof of Right to Work in the UK
* Due to the nature of the work that we undertake it will be essential for the person to pass a CRB check (Criminal Record Bureau).
* Meticulous with attention to detail and appreciation of quality work
* Professional manner and strong work ethic
* Self-motivated and enthusiastic