Seeking hard working people to work in our manufacturing facility doing production based work.
The company is a manufacturer of high quality, eco-friendly plastic products. The company believes in investing in the products produced as well as investing in the people who work for them. They are dedicated to working with their customers to help them grow their business through product innovation and ecologically responsible practices.
The company is looking for production based workers to count and stack plastic containers as they come off the production line. Workers then stack the container bundles and place on pallets.
- Count and stack the plastic containers as they come off the production line.
- Tie containers bundles and place on a pallet
- Inspect the product for any defects
- Keep areas clean and safe
- Adhere to all safety policies in place
- Other duties as assigned.
Must have at least 3 months experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Adaptable to working in a hot environment
- English required
- Must be able to work a 12-hour rotating shift, including every other weekend
- Shift hours are 7:00 pm to 7:00 am, and 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
We are a full service recruitment firm representing only the best, financially stable clients in the Central Florida area. Our clients hire us because we seek out only the most qualified candidates that are seeking careers with solid compensation, and growth opportunities. We are no fee placement service.
We are EEOC and all candidates are subject to pre-employment Drug and background screening.
Role: Production/manufacturing workers Kissimmee
Apply for this job now.