COMPANY: GREENWICH PARTNERS
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Excellent base and bonus
Our client is a leading financial services group based in London.
They have an ‘in house’ corporate development team, composed mainly of investment bankers, and who are now looking to add a corporate development associate.
The role will work on the execution of M&A deals for the firm as principal. This will involve, inter alia, valuation of targets, meeting the management of companies, assessment of strategic fit, execution of the deal as principal, preparing documents, and integration.
Candidates will have a background as follows:
- Investment bankers from the major investment banks
- corporate development professionals from other firms
- advisors from the major accounting firms
- Excellent financial modelling and valuation skills
- Real interest in moving into a corporate development role
- Financial services experience is useful but not essential