The Licensed Agent is the front line representative of the call center. This individual is responsible for handling inbound sales calls. The agent will review plan information and answer prospect’s questions regarding insurance options, with the goal of closing the sale. The agent will be closely aware of call center policies, procedures and company/client goals and will strive to meet those goals. Agents must meet various productivity and quality levels established by their specific program. Customer service and/or sales experience, excellent communication skills, attention to detail, computer proficiency, and a process-orientation are paramount in an effective agent.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take inbound calls from customers and explain features and advantages of medical plans
- Assist with the application process for insurance plans
- Review plan information and answer prospect’s questions regarding insurance options
- Follow a call plan focused on sales and compliance
- Willingly accept and implement feedback to improve sales performance
- Adhere to all position-specific administrative policies, including but not limited to confidentiality, non-disclosure, and program-specific material usage
- High school diploma / GED
- Current Accident and Health/Life Insurance license (or recently expired)
- 1-2 years of Call Center experience
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and active listening skills
Job Type: Temporary
Role: Bilingual Licensed Insurance Agent
Apply for this job now.