CUMH opened in March 2007 and involved the amalgamation of maternity services from Erinville Hospital, St. Finbarr’s Maternity Hospital, Bon Secours Maternity Unit and gynaecology services from Cork University Hospital. Staff enjoy caring for mothers and their families in this new state-of-the-art maternity hospital.
CUMH is currently recruiting theatre (OT) staff nurses. You will join a successful medical team and CUMH provides its staff with numerous opportunities for growth as it is a teaching hospital.
The modern hospital is located in the beautiful, tranquil south west of the Country. CUMH is conveniently located in Cork city, which is close to the world-famous Blarney castle. Cork is the second largest city in Ireland, and it is the largest county. Cost of living is approximately 20% cheaper than Dublin, and Cork is situated along the picturesque Wild Atlantic Way.&
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
Join one of Ireland’s largest teaching hospital,
Excellent relocation packages are provided as well as full support with nursing registration board and visa processing.
- Permanent, full time, pensionable contracts (HSE Pension scheme) – immediate offers, no panels.
- Salary starting from €27,483 - €43,800 per annum (HSE scale, increases depending on level of experience)
- Funded post graduate education as appropriate to the needs of the service*
- 24 days annual leave, plus 9 public holidays
- 39 hours per week. Additional pay for shift differentials
- Professional development and educational opportunities
- Support and advice with accommodation and relocation
- Full support with nursing registration for the Irish Nursing Board
Relocation Package Provided:
- NMBI registration fee of €350 reimbursed*
- Flights reimbursement up to a maximum of €1,200*
- Free Atypical Working scheme (ATWS) fee €250*
- Accommodation allowance of up to €800* during adaptation period.
- Full support with Irish Nursing Board Registration (NMBI)
- 100% FREE recruitment – no fees charged to nurses.
*Terms & Conditions Apply
- 1 - 2 Years acute nursing experience (Minimum 18 months experience required for Non-European trained applicants).
- GNM/BSc trained nurses.
- Applicants must have the right to work in Ireland.
- Applicants must have passed Academic IELTS with an overall band score of 7 with 7 in S/W and 6.5 in L/R
Ongoing Interviews via Skype and Face to Face.&
For further information, please email your CV to - [... Click Apply...] or call us in confidence on (Ireland) + [... Click Apply...]or (UK) + [... Click Apply...]