The EAA position will be supporting Executive Vice Chair. The position requires 3-6 years of admin experience with excellent Microsoft and communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Real estate experience is helpful, but not required. There is also a fair amount of personal work involved. The salary may go up to 85-100K with a 2% company bonus and paid overtime. Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm (our normal core business hours).
• Willing and able to work additional overtime if necessary. This position does have
paid overtime for anything outside our normal business 40 hour week.
• Handle incoming calls and maintain call log for Executive Vice Chair
• Computer skills - Proficiency in Microsoft applications; desktop publishing skills
• Ability to manage Outlook calendar and emails
• Pleasant phone etiquette
• Shorthand, and/or fast longhand for dictation
• Good writing skills
• Good organization skills, filing, etc.
• Commercial real estate experience is preferable
• Team player
• Great energy
• Ability of handle stressful environment
• Team scanning, research, FedEx, messenger, copying, faxing, filing and ordering
• Ability to handle confidential matters with discretion
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Role: Executive Administrative Assistant
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.