At Dream Dental - part of Dental Whale Practice Group (DWPG), we strive to provide exemplary, personalized dental care in a friendly, relaxing environment at an excellent value. We treat every patient with compassion and integrity, utilizing proven, efficient systems and technologies. We believe in preventative dental care for our patients and we educate them on how to maintain their dental health for life. The patient experience is our top priority and we strive to 'WOW' our patients, as well as each other.
As a Dental Assistant, you will have the support you need to grow your career within a close- knit, stable team who enjoy what they do - and who they work with! We are committed to promoting from within with excellent compensation and full benefits.
We work diligently to ensure all our patients and staff feel safe and protected while in our office. We have the proper PPE for the staff and are CDC COVID-19 compliant.
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols
- Prepares patient for dental treatment
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area
- Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing radiographic studies; pouring, trimming, and polishing study casts
- Fabricates temporary restorations; cleans and polishes removable appliances
- Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining CPR certification
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions
- Documents dental care services by charting in patient records
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols
- Ensures operation of dental equipment
- Maintains dental supplies inventory
- Successful completion of a dental assistant licensing program as per state guidelines
- Current with state x-ray certification
- Nitrous certification, sealants and coronal polishing certifications a plus
- 1 year experience as a Dental Assistant
- Comprehensive understanding of dental instruments
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong knowledge of computer programs such as MS Office
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Two weeks of paid time off
- A total of 7 paid holidays per year (includes one floating holiday)
- Complimentary dental care for employee and family members (within company guidelines)
JOIN A DREAM STAFF!
They love what they do and are committed to the pursuit of excellence!
DWPG is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or team members because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, sexual orientation, or gender identity of an otherwise qualified individual, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. DWPG hires and promotes individuals on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Powered by JazzHR