Four years commercial/naval experience as a first class Welder.
1. Multi-pass. All position fillet and butt welds using the following processes: SMAW (Shielded Metal Arc Welding), GMAW (Gas Metal Arc Welding), and FCAW (Flux Cored Arc Welding).
2. Heating - Oxygen/Propane Heating Torch.
3. Experience working in a physically demanding environment (shipboard, sub-assemblies, ladders, staging, etc.).
4. Familiarity with OSHA regulations relative to the shipbuilding industry.
5. Air Carbon Arc Gouging.
6. Ability to properly use fillet and butt weld gauges.
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
Since its founding in 1991, Ameri-Force has become the trusted staffing services provider for multiple industries, gaining a reputation second to none. Ameri-Force has gained its stellar reputation by putting thousands of qualitified & skilled people to work with companies throughout the United States. Our clients have included major organizations in several verticals including: ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
In 2009 Ameri-Force became part of an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) with the company being turned over 100% to its employees. Ameri-Force team members truly own their own future and the destiny of the company is determined wholly by their actions, determination, and ingenuity.
Role: Structural Welder
Apply for this job now.