- We are simply looking for AWESOME people. We can teach you the skills needed, but we cannot teach you how to be awesome. So, if you are awesome, and want to work with other awesome people in the best team atmosphere that you will find, this is the place for you.
- A career in property management will give you the opportunity to make people happy on a daily basis. In the leasing position, you will be responsible for making people proud to call a Berger Rental Community their home.
- Help place potential renters in a home that they will be proud of, and live happily for years to come.
- Candidates must have a huge heart, energetic attitude, and an awesome smile. If you have those things, the rest will fall in to place.
- Must love life ! We feel that if you love coming to work everyday, those that you are selling to will love buying from you.
- Must be kind. We want the best of the best on the Berger team. We are looking for people that will go out of their way to make someone else feel as if they are the most important part of our day.
COME GROW WITH US and BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH BERGER RENTAL COMMUNITIES
Berger Rental Communities takes great pride in our award-winning employees. With that in mind, we are always on the lookout for exceptional people to help us grow our team so we can continue to offer residents the superior level of service they deserve.
At Berger Rental Communities, setting our team members up for success is a top priority. Creating a culture where we dedicate our time to serving our customers to deliver outstanding results together, is our goal. Whether it's investigating new training methods, staying up to date with the latest technologies, or conducting regular employee surveys, we are constantly striving to put our team members in the best position to flourish and grow their careers. We are seeking customer focused, results driven individuals who would make great teammates and additions to our family atmosphere.
Role: Leasing Guru Wanted
Location: State College,
Apply for this job now.