The Vertical Solutions Manager will be focused on developing and delivering customer focused solutions and market strategies which will drive growth and profitability for LSI industries. This position performs a key role in bringing new product solutions to market, driving competitive sales and vertical market programs, delivering vertical content for campaigns and training, and other defined objectivesthat drive revenue growth, market leadership and awareness. As a partner, the VSM will work through our product delivery system, phasegate process and product life cycle management to provide unique customer solutions. The position reports to the VP of Solutions Management and provides excellent opportunity for visibility and growth.
Core Job Functions
- Identify and develop new solutions for market opportunities within our dedicated verticals markets
- Work with customers and selling partners to understand current and emerging needs / requirements and translate them into target solutions
- Collaborate and Manage Go to Market (GTM) plan for the launch of new solutions / products around a cross-functional team
- Deliver content to assist with development and execution of marketing campaigns and to maximize solution acceptance and profit growth with each vertical.
- Define, manage and evolve differentiated competitive messaging and market positions for assigned solutions within each market
- Develop a deep level of market intelligence becoming an expert our targeted vertical markets understanding the end customer, buyers, how they buy.
- Cross-collaboration: Build and develop strong relationships with engineering, sourcing, operations, marketing and sales as well as other key stakeholders within the company
- Content and Messaging: Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the solutions / products within our vertical market. Contribute to marketing efforts surrounding thought leadership webinars, training sessions and customer events
- Assist in developing marketing strategy, including target financial performance objectives
- Partner with operations, sales planning, and engineering to ensure project timeliness and accuracy
- Monitor and report on competitive pricing, activity and innovations within verticals
- Conduct field research and compile detailed improvement initiatives
· Show the ROI impact of proposed solution to the company income statement focused on top line and gross profit/gross profit margin
· identify cost reduction projects which ROI with impact to material, labor and overhead costs
Skills & Experience
- 4 year degree required, MBA preferred
- 5-10 years of product marketing experience, lighting industry experience preferred
· LEAN experience a plus, identifying waste in processes, developing 5-why root
cause/countermeasures and implementing standard work
· Self-Starter with the ability to identify the need to change and make the change happen
· Track record of leading and delivering sustainable, measurable improvements
· Analytical mindset geared towards overcoming barriers and reaching future potential customers
· Strategic influence and communication with external and internal groups
· Ability to act as a team leader and be a catalyst of change
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to interact with all functions, customers, and distributors effectively
- Highly motivated with a hands on attitude
- Customer Orientated
- High Financial Aptitude
- Team Oriented
LSI Industries Inc. is a premier provider of industrial and commercial lighting and graphics products. Headquartered in Blue Ash, a northeast suburb of Cincinnati, we have been named one of Forbes Magazines Best 200 U.S. Small Companies five times since becoming a public company. For additional details about our organization, we encourage you to visit us on the web at # and click on "About Us".
Leadership. Strength. Innovation. Those are the key values behind the smart vision upon which LSI Industries Inc. was founded when established in 1976. Today LSI demonstrates this in our dedication to advancing technology throughout all aspects of our business. We are a vertically integrated manufacturer who combines integrated technology, design and manufacturing to produce the most efficient, high quality products possible. Everything we build is done right here in one of our US plants.
We are committed to advancing solid-state technology to make affordable, high performance, energy efficient lighting and custom graphic products that bring value to our customers. We have a vast offering of innovative solutions for virtually any lighting or graphics application. Further, we can provide design support, engineering, installation and project management for custom graphics rollout programs for today as retail environment.
Role: Vertical Solutions Manager
Apply for this job now.