Overview LOOKING FOR A MANAGER OF ORDER ENTRY/FULFILLMENT AND MANAGEMENT
This is a FT opportunity for a Manager with experience in order management and commercial operations. The position will be in Brea. Please send your resume in Word or PDF format.
- Lead our Customer Service/Order Entry team, creating and executing a cohesive program strategy with tangible goals, performance and quality metrics
- Motivate and lead a team of Customer Service Managers/Supervisors to implement the strategy to the highest
- Create and manage best practices and methodologies for successful Customer Service/Order Entry engagements throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Drive delivery and success of services across customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop policy, processes, procedures, and controls designed to facilitate the efficient operation of their assigned function
- Escalation process to resolve customer complaints, questions, and concerns
- Owns and manages all customer communications or escalations pertaining to new and existing orders. Provides order status and drives timely resolution on behalf of the customer.
- Actively manages all service activation elements of customer orders from order entry through delivery.
- Communicates order status to customers via conference call, emails and phone calls.
- Addresses customer requests, complaints and issues regarding their service order and delivery in a timely manner.
- Assists with escalations pertaining to a new customer install or disconnect, providing customer order status and/or related issues and drives timely resolution on behalf of the customer.
- Develop an escalation point with commercial, field services, supply chain on inquiries and helps identify root cause of billing disputes. Initiates, develops, and manages action plans to correct and prevent the reoccurrence of specific dispute types
- Manage customer success activities against defined KPIs. Strive for continuous improvements by adopting industry best practices.
- Minimum Requirements:
- 7+ years of dynamic experience in customer experience & order management/fulfillment
- 5+ years in a Senior Management role
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- Proven experience of planning, organizing and managing a large-scale customer service transformation project in comparable B2B and B2C environment
- Experience with Customer Services in the areas of vision, strategy, leadership, team work, communication and spirit
- Strong understanding of Customer Service processes, including training, quality assurance, workforce management, etc.
- Exceptional execution skills and the ability to think big
- Experience with state of the art CRM systems
- Flexibility with the ability to quickly adjust to new demands
- Strong communication skills including experience effectively communication with executive leadership
Solugenix, the longest serving independent IT consulting firm in the nation, delivers comprehensive, managed-services IT solutions known for their innovation, value and dependability. Our custom IT services, including Application Lifecyle Management Services, Business Applications Support, Custom Inbound/Outbound Call Centers, IT Service Desk Operations and Support and Professional Staffing solutions are tailored to unique industry requirements and delivered with predictable, manageable costs to optimize mission-critical transactions, drive business value and support customer success.
Role: Order Management and Commercial Operations Manager
Apply for this job now.