Company: NINETY NINE RESTAURANT & PUB
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job DescriptionBe a part of your local Hometown Favorite!
As we navigate the current situation with Covid19, we're committed to keeping our Team Members and guests safe by:
- Conducting Daily Team Member Wellness Checks
- Ensuring Proper PPE Usage by Team Members & Guests
- Increase in Restaurant Sanitizing
- Socially Distanced Seating
The Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub is headquartered in Woburn, MA and is proud to serve more than 20 million guests a year in over 100 restaurants throughout the Northeast. We treat people right, and that's why our team makes new guests feel welcome, and regulars feel right at home.
Restaurant Kitchen ManagerIf you have 2+ years of full service kitchen experience along with a passion for creating high quality food, a proven track record of achieving results and building a winning team, then we want to hear from you!
We can offer you:
- Training - An in-depth & comprehensive Management Training Program
- Stability - We have some of the lowest manager & hourly turnover in the industry, that means the team you'll be a part of doesn't change nearly as often as other restaurants
- Pay & Benefits - Extremely Competitive Salary and Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, Life, Company-Matched 401k, Short Term and Long Term Disability.
- Retirement Savings Plan - After 1 year of employment you are eligible to participate in the company's 401(k) plan upon reaching 21 years of age.
- Discounts - 25% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages for team members to enjoy with their family and friends outside of their work shift
- Better quality of life - no late night bar hours!
WE ARE COMMITTED TO OUR GUESTS, TEAM MEMBERS & COMMUNITY
Ninety Nine Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer
Join the Ninety Nine (The 99 Restaurants) team today. In this Restaurant Kitchen Management (KM) role, you will manage restaurant back of house / kitchen teams along with assistant manager roles and duties working as a member of the restaurant management team. Kitchen Manager or Culinary Manager experience is preferred in this BOH leadership / Heart of House management role.