Make outbound calls, give product presentations, process quotes, and close sales, review orders for Regional Sales Managers and customers.
Accountability, Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage a book of business in designated territory.
- Make outbound calls to existing customers to understand their future needs, requirements, and buying cycles.
- Research new accounts and opportunities, identify key players, and generate interest.
- Adjust sales script to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals or markets.
- Schedule and conduct effective online product demonstrations to customers and prospects.
- Log daily activities of names, address, purchases and reactions of customers and prospects contacted.
- Support potential customers, existing customers and RSM'S.
- Track the sales agents' demo inventory.
- Handle telephone/email inquiries and requests.
- Process quotes and orders.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly sales goals.
- Prepare and send out various correspondence.
- Generate sales progress reports, and other routine reports.
- Answer routine customer questions about products, services, and order status.
- Data entry, generally Excel and CRM-based.
- Particpate in weekly sales meetings.
- Track RSM's daily work schdules.
- Complete daily outbound call reports.
- Monitor daily news leads pertaining to territory.
- Assist West/East RSM's in schedualing product training seminars.
- Other clerical or Sales & Marketing duties as assigned.
Qualification / Skills:
- Experience with Microsoft Word Excel.
- Good phone demeanor and high-energy personality
- Comfortable with learning and using new software programs.
- Experience with Microsoft CRM is a plus, but not required.
Digital AllyTM, Inc. was created to develop and manufacture technology that provides customers with the ultimate liability protection and evidence recording capabilities, coupled with convenience and ease of use. Headquartered in Lenexa, Kansas, Digital AllyTM Inc. is publicly traded on The NASDAQ Capital Market under symbol DGLY.
Established in 2004, Digital AllyTM, Inc. adopted a
Role: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Overland Park,
Apply for this job now.