Truck Drivers/Tire Technicians Wanted -- Sports Car Racing Trackside Tire Service
Appalachian Race Tire LLC is looking for a Truck Driver / Tire Technician to work in our race track tire service program. Applicants must have:
· A Class “A” CDL.
· A clean driving record and the ability to travel for a few days to a few weeks at a time.
· The desire and ability to complete very physical work both at the track and in the warehouse.
The full-time position is based out of our Maryville TN location with travel to sports car road course tracks located across the Southeast US.
· In addition to driving the semi to & from the race events, the job involves both track and shop responsibilities:
o Track Tire Service Responsibilities: tire service area setup & tear down & performing tire service including mounting, dismounting & balancing race tires.
o Warehouse Responsibilities: loading, unloading, & warehousing of race tires.
· A typical workweek is tire warehouse responsibilities & loadout Tuesday & Wednesday with Track duty Thursday – thru – Sunday.
· Most drivers will drive less than 25,000 miles per year in these jobs.
· No remote operators or independent contractors will be considered
We are dedicated to delivering the best products and track side services in the industry. This is not just a truck driving job; it includes very physical work both at the track and in the shop. If you are willing to work at a high intensity level in a crew environment this is a good opportunity for you.
· Warehouse compensation is hourly & at track compensation is daily - both based on skills, experience, and driving record.
· We provide late model semi-tractor and box trucks for these services.
· Hotel and daily per diem are also provided for at track days.
• Appalachian Race Tire is a Tennessee DRUG FREE AND CLEAN WORKPLACE
Appalachian Race Tire sells and installs both Hoosier & Toyo race tires at club level road course NASA and SCCA events in the South East United States
Role: Tire Technician Truck Driver
Apply for this job now.