Company: KKT CHILLERS USA
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job Description: Service Coordinator
The Service coordinator reports to the Service Manager and is responsible for dispatching, communication, and tracking of all field work performed. This includes receiving and dispatching of service calls, communicating ETAs, arrivals, departures, work performed and additional work required, preparation of parts request and return forms, recording all required information into the work order, maintaining accurate and timely electronic records in the service dispatch software, maintaining service department spreadsheets and reporting all escalations to the Service Manager.
- Answer phones, assist and support the Service Manager to ensure all customers/sites receive timely and effective service.
- Receive and dispatch calls after hours on a rotating schedule via company phone and laptop.
- Call or email service providers prior to scheduled service to verify appointment.
- Call service vendor(s) as needed on open tickets for the day to assess work status.
- Ensure that all issues/concerns on open service tickets are communicated and resolved in a timely manner. Escalate issues to KKT Service Manager as necessary.
- Ensure that open tickets have follow-up visit(s) scheduled and parts are ordered as necessary.
- Ensure follow up work is quoted as necessary.
- Ensure that closed tickets are promptly communicated and that the site is fully operational
- Indicate on open work orders the status of the chiller; T&M, contract or warranty
- Ensure that all service work is reported into the Service Software accurately and promptly.
- Ensure parts requests forms for follow up repairs are submitted accurately and timely.
- Ensure all service records are properly filed.
- Adhere to all ISO quality procedures.
- Perform all other duties and activities as assigned.
Objectives are, but not limited to:
- Overseeing the daily service calls ensuring we are meeting our customer and contract requirements.
- Maintaining KKT's commitment to Quality and Performance.
- Maintaining all electronic and paper files accurately.
Understand the Service Dispatch dynamics.
Strong Communication verbal and electronic skills.
Excellent conflict resolution skills, diplomacy and tact.
Ideal candidate will be self-motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision.
Education / General Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Min 2 year experience in a service dispatch, HVAC or Medical field related preferred
- Above average proficiency in M.S. Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Word.